Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Building Section - Part B

This is my choosen section line for the next part of the project. I chose this section because I believe I can communicate the most important element of the design, and that is the relationship between the circulation spaces and the galley spaces.

Just a Bit of Progress...

This was my whole section, however I beleive all of it wont fit on a A1 sheet of paper, but this is also before I add context and all the pretty stuff :)




Final Submission
Final submission (online that is) has been more challenging that it should be. My file isnt uploading which is a problem an email has been sent with the file attached.

Ok wait, wait wait. I could get this one up.. its very very small though


1 comment:

  1. Please make sure to include site context in your section drawing.

    ReplyDelete